Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Magical Evening With Me At ZOYA

 Nisha JamVwal: A Magical Evening With Me At ZOYA


Nisha JamVwal on twitter @nishajamvwal

Nisha JamVwalTalk about exotic lives! Nisha JhaVwal epitomizes the lifestyles of the rich and famous and is constantly jetting off around the world having seriously incredible experiences. So I am thrilled that she has agreed to document some of them for you here (exclusively on MissMalini.com!)




Nisha JamVwal


Capturing the Beauty of the White Peacock With Grandeur and Surreal Poise in Their Latest Offering

Nisha JamVwalHosting a champagne cocktail in Delhi also means a walk down memory lane. I am surrounded by friends who look the same from high school and college, and yet I feel so different. I remember an introverted and brooding ingénue, that was me. So different to the exuberant person that people see today.



Nisha JamVwal





Ramola Bachchan
Safi Rizvi, Nisha JamVwal & Sanjiv Bhikchandani (CEO Naukari.Com)
I am looking at the girls from school, lovely, attractive and assured sashaying through the evening looking at jewelery that is being celebrated at Zoya, the diamond destination of Delhi.



A friend, Nisha JamVwal & Sanjiv Bhikchandani (CEO Naukari.Com)
CLICK BELOW TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE........
Ramola Bachchan






Nisha at Zoya's Dance Of The White PeacockRahul Dev with Ambica Shukla
Rahul Dev with Ambica Shukla


They act like a meter to my change, through them I realize how much has happened, and how many lives I’ve lived through the journeys that mark my life. Here I am, with friends new and old, enjoying the warmth of one of the more enchanting evenings I’ve ambassador-ed!



Nisha at Zoya's Dance Of The White Peacock


Chef Dhruv has conjured cuisine crafted with artistic flamboyance for this evening, to create food that appears more like art installation in raw wooden platters made from a fat tree bark.


Chef Dhruv, Nisha JamVwal, Arif Padiath of Zoya & Vinita Karunakaran
Chef Dhruv, Nisha JamVwal, Arif Padiath of Zoya & Vinita Karunakaran




Delightful fare!
Delightful fare!


The Ballerina's PerformanceThe climatic moment of course is the ballet performance by a classical Russian ballerina Nicolina who dances down three floors, traipsing gamin like up the stairwell, enchanting reflections creating captivating chiaroscuro in the mirrors that line the walls.



The Ballerina's Performance




School Friends
School Friends
Raul Chandra, Nida Mahmood & Jatin Varma
I follow, sashaying down the glass stairwell feeling very much part of the enthralling evening in a layered satin and organza gown flown down and styled to perfection by Yogi Sharma fashion impresario of ‘Ministry Of Fashion’, Emporio, Delhi.



Raul Chandra, Nida Mahmood & Jatin Varma




Atul Wassan with Arif Saleem Padiath
Atul Wassan with Arif Saleem Padiath


Nisha Jamvwal with Madhu JainAn international financial journalist asks me what drew me to Zoya, to agree to associate with them, and I articulate what I feel while analyzing my attraction to the jewels- very in sync with international luxury and fashion.



Nisha Jamvwal with Madhu Jain




Fashion Guru yogi with Rahul Dev & Atul Wassan
Fashion Guru yogi with Rahul Dev & Atul Wassan


Someone like me can enjoy the collection for its international appeal, pairing a stunning pair of shoulder length earrings with a strapless cocktail gown, and a conventional bride can find for herself pieces akin to royal fare found only at major auctions in the world.


Sabrina Lall
Sabrina Lall




Nisha JamVwal, Kavita Bhartia, Shruti Chandra
Nisha JamVwal, Kavita Bhartia, Shruti Chandra


There is that exhilaration and pizzazz in the offerings, but more importantly is the newness, metamorphosis and metaphor in every collection.


A melange of colors
A melange of colors


In sync with fashion trends worldwide. Yes indeed, there are four collections every year, brought out with much panache and drama. So lots to look out for more, watch this space.


Nikolina performs a Ballet
Nikolina performs a Ballet




Nordon Wangdi & Aparna Jagdiari Wangdi
Nordon Wangdi & Aparna Jagdiari Wangdi




Madhu Jain, Kavita Bhartia , Saba Ali With Tavishi Alagh
Madhu Jain, Kavita Bhartia , Saba Ali With Tavishi Alagh


Poornima Dhawan with a guest
Poornima Dhawan with a Lina Singh

For more on the things I love check out 
my blog.

1 comment:

  1. nish the dish, I loved the evening, and I loved the way you were.....
    Like a little child, in a candy shop.....
    thats the way I see you Nish....
    you are the epitome of class, fashion, and love....
    Love you loads

    ReplyDelete

Nisha JamVwal Roller Coaster Called Life